This delicious honey lemon loaf cake is perfect for the spring weather! It pairs well with a cup of tea or coffee on a beautiful spring morning.
The most important ingredient in this cake recipe is of course honey! Our golden honey will work perfectly and we can’t wait for you to try it out!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees and grease your cake pan.
- Combine dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- In a mixer or in a bowl combine wet ingredients and slowly add dry ingredients.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1 cup of butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 3/4 cup of milk
- zest from a large lemon
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
If you’re looking for some golden honey from our hives send us a message or shop on our website!