- 4 cups organic, vanilla Greek yogurt (I prefer Liberte)
- 3 TBSP raw honey
- 2 TBSP vanilla extract paste
- 2 cups of fresh organic blueberries, raspberries and chopped strawberries
- Prepare a 9″ x 13″ baking pan by lining it with foil, set aside
- Wash, dry and prepare your berries
- Mix together the yogurt, honey and vanilla extract paste
- Gently fold the fruit into the yogurt mixture, careful not to mash the fruit
- Pour slowly into the prepare dish and ensure mixture is spread evenly
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap and freeze for minimum 4 hours to overnight
- Remove tray from the freezer and lift the frozen bark out, peeling off the foil and placing the bark onto a large cutting board.
- to break the bark, use a butter knife and mallet to gently split sections
- Store in air tight containers and enjoy!